Do you offer helpful hints for using the Air Marker Sprayer?
Try these troubleshooting tips to get your Air Marker Sprayer working!
Did your unit turn on? If not…
- Make sure the nozzle collar is unscrewed (counter-clockwise) all the way. Holding the nozzle vertically, let the uncapped marker fall into place. No need to apply pressure! Screw collar until tight (clock-wise). Push the power button to turn unit on. Using a scrap sheet of paper, aim the nozzle and start creating!
Did ink spray out? If not, check the following…
- Make sure the unit is turning on, you should be able to hear it!
- Make sure there is air flow out of the nozzle.
- Make sure the nib of the marker is not deformed, we recommend using a new marker.
- Once these are all checked, turn your unit off and reload marker into the nozzle (tips above).
Did ink spray or just bubble/drip out of the tip? If so…
- Leave the collar locked, twist and pull back on the marker until spray is acceptable. Always making sure to have a new marker!
For Best Results:
- To decrease your unit from moving across the table, place it on textured/soft surface, like a place mat!
- Your unit was just working a second ago? With the unit turned on, squeeze the trigger. This should alleviate the pressure and the motor should start up!