Create your own custom washable paints in minutes following these tips. For additional information and product instructions, visit http://shop.crayola.com/toys/creative-makers/paint-maker-7470800000.html#q=Paint+Maker&start=1 .
- Each color square includes five perforated strips. Remove the plastic backing from the paint strips by bending on the perforated line.
- Follow the Color Mixing Guide to formulate your paint. Only use a total of 5 small strips for any color you mix.
- Fill paint pots with base paint to the fill line, but don't overfill.
- Turn the crank faster to mix the paint more quickly. It can take up to a minute for paint to thoroughly mix. Only turn in one direction.
- If strips don't completely dissolve in 60 seconds, add a small amount of base paint.
- If the crank gets stuck and won't turn, gently lift the paint pot mixer up and down from the back of the unit to release the gears.
For additional assistance or troubleshooting, please contact 800-CRAYOLA (800-272-9652), Monday through Friday 9am until 4 pm EST.