Give a handmade memory! This Crayola CIY craft is the perfect gift to create for any occasion made with a favorite photo and a colorful message.
Washable No-Run School Glue, 4-oz.
Washable Watercolors, 24 ct.
Washable Super Tips Markers, 50 ct.
Arts & Craft Brushes, 5 ct.
- Print out a black and white photo to use as the image on your plaque. Watercolor over the areas you want to highlight and allow to dry. Then, cut out and set aside.
- Mix half of a bottle of Crayola School Glue with a quarter cup of water in a small cup. Apply this mixture to the back of your photo and place on your wooden plaque. Use a paintbrush with additional glue mixture to seal down the edges of your photo.
- Use Crayola Watercolors to paint a heart or other designs on your wood plaque around the photo. Mix and match colors for a bright, blended effect. Allow to dry.
- Use Crayola SuperTips Markers to write a thoughtful message for Dad!
Photo Transfer Plaque Supply Kit
- Markers, Dynamic Duos Super Tips
- Washable Watercolors, 24 ct.
- Washable No-Run School Glue, 4-oz.
- 5 ct Arts & Crafts Brushes