Add a unique accent to any room with a funky tie-dye pillow with the help of Crayola Acrylic Paint; no sewing skills required!
Acrylic Paint, 6 ct.
- Fold a white bandana over to create three layers. Fold into triangles as you would to create a paper football. Tie off the three pointed ends with a rubber band.
- In a small cup, add 2 tbsp. of water and 1 tsp. of paint and mix to combine.
- Dip each end of the folded bandana into the pant and set aside to dry.
- When dry, remove the rubber bands and unfold.
- Ask an adult to iron the bandana to flatten.
- Create two bandanas and tie the ends together around a pillow to create a colorful pillow case.