Our experts recommend the following tips for best results using Glitter Dots.
- Glitter Dots work best on an uncoated porous surfaces (i.e. wood, paper, card stock, cardboard, poster board).
- Be sure your work surface is flat and dry.
- Be patient! Allow your design to dry for one hour.
- Always clean-up! Wipe off your work surface.
- Store unused Glitter Dots in a resealable plastic container to keep them from drying out.
Need more helpful hints? Feel free to call or text us at 1-800-272-9652 weekdays between 9 AM and 4 PM Eastern Time. If you would prefer to send us an email, visit our contact us page.