Create a colorful pair of crayon inspired canvas shoes with Crayola paints and fabric markers!
Acrylic Paint, 6 ct.
Fine Line Fabric Markers, 10 ct.
Big Paintbrush Set, 4 ct. Flat
- In a plastic cup, mix paints to create your perfect shade. To create this teal color we combined our light blue paint, our yellow paint, and added a small amount of white paint until the color was just right!
- Use a paintbrush to paint the canvas area of the shoes. When completely covered, set aside and allow to dry completely. For any drips or smudges, use a damp cotton swab to clean around the edges.
- When completely dry, use a black Crayola Fabric Marker to outline the shape of the signature Crayola serpentine on the front of the shoes.
- Fill in the area around the serpentine with black acrylic paint and allow to dry completely.
- Add an accent by using Crayola Fabric Markers to write your name or the color name on the sides of the shoes.