Create a colorful frosty scene to hang in your home this winter! White Crayon Melter designs act as a resist when painted over with watercolors.
Crayola Crayon Melter
Crayola Paint Brush
Crayola Glitter Glue
- Using the label cutter included with the Crayon Melter, unwrap a white Crayola Crayon. Break crayon into smaller pieces.
- Load 2-3 crayon pieces into the top of Crayon Melter unit.
- Plug the Crayon Melter into a power source (adult assistance required). When the red light on the Crayon Melter turns to green, the crayon pieces have melted and the Crayon Melter is ready to use.
- Hold the Crayon Melter unit upright, and draw "snow-covered" trees on a piece of cardstock.
- When the color begins to run out, add more crayon pieces to the Crayon Melter and wait approximately 1 minute for the new crayons to melt.
- When you're finished drawing your trees, use Crayola Watercolors to paint a colorful sky in the background. You can magically paint right over top of your crayon designs, as the wax acts like a resist!
- Finish your work of art by adding sparkly accents to the trees with Crayola Glitter Glue. Let dry overnight.
- Place in a frame and display!
Crayon Melter & Watercolor Resist Craft Kit
- Crayon Melter
- Bulk Crayons, White 12 ct.
- Washable Watercolors 16 ct.
- Washable Glitter Glue, Bold 5 ct.