Create an "eggs-ellent" Easter decoration with Crayola Kids' Paint, Watercolors and Oil Pastels!
Washable Kids' Paint
No-Run School Glue
- Draw outlines of egg shapes on a piece of cardstock.
- To decorate a splatter egg, load a generous amount of paint onto two brushes and flick the paint at the paper.
- To decorate a sponge paint egg, pour paint onto a paper plate. Dip a sponge into the paint and dab onto the paper, filling the egg
- To decorate a watercolor reveal egg, draw a design on the egg with a white crayon. Brush watercolor over your egg to reveal your design.
- To decorate a scratch art egg, color the egg with different Oil Pastels. Add a layer of black oil pastel over the entire egg. Use the rounded edge of a paper clip to scratch the black layer and reveal the color underneath.
DIY Egg Decorating Supply Kit
- Big Paintbrush Set, 4 ct.
- Washable No-Run School Glue
- Washable Watercolors, 8 ct.
- Blunt Tip Scissors
- Construction Paper, 96 ct.
- Oil Pastels, 16 ct.
- Crayons, 24 ct.
- Washable Kids Paint, 6 ct.
- Metallic Markers, 8 ct.