Using Crayola Model Magic, Washable Paint, Construction Paper, and Glue, you can create an amazing aquarium with fish you will never have to feed!
Crayola No. 2 Pencil
Blunt Tip Scissors
Washable Kids' Paint
Glass Jar with Cork Lid
- Paint the cork yellow – you do not have to paint the "top" of the cork, as the glass jar will sit lid side down in the end. Set aside to dry.
- Mold 2-3 fish out of different colors of Model Magic.
- Unbend paper clips into straight lines. Cut the paper clips if necessary, to make them different lengths.
- Stick paper clips into the bottom of the Model Magic fish. Then, stick paper clips into the bottom of the cork lid to secure.
- Draw wavy lines with a Crayola No. 2 Pencil onto a piece of Crayola Construction Paper. Cut the seaweed out with Crayola Scissors. Fold the bottom of the seaweed of the seaweed to create a tab. Apply a small amount of Crayola School Glue and attach to the bottom of the cork lid to surround the fish.
- Carefully place the jar upside-down on top of the cork.
- Paint a wavy of Washable Kids' Paint around the top of the jar to create "water."
DIY Fish Tank Craft Kit
- Model Magic Craft Pack
- Washable No-Run School Glue, 4-oz.
- Big Paintbrush Set, 4 ct. Flat
- Construction Paper, 96 ct.
- Washable Kids Paint, 6 ct.