An easy summer craft is a few scoops away! Make DIY puffy paint and use it as part of this ice cream craft you can create and hang.
Crayola No-Run Washable School Glue
Crayola Washable Paint
Crayola Paint Brush
Crayola Construction Paper
Foaming Shaving Cream
- Rip top layer off a small piece of cardboard to create ice cream cone texture.
- Cut cardboard into cone shape.
- Put glue on smooth side of cardboard and attach to cardstock.
- In 2 mixing bowls, combine 1/2 cup shaving cream and 1/4 cup glue with craft stick.
- Lightly dip craft stick into paint and stir into each glue mixture.
- Paint glue mixture above ice cream cone, making 2 ice cream scoops.
- Cut out sprinkles or cherries from construction paper and place on glue mixture.
- Use a pencil sharpener to create crayon shavings. Place on glue mixture to create sprinkles. Dry overnight.
- When dry, enjoy the fun, fluffy feeling and hang to display.