Easy to make and fun to squish, Crayola DIY Squishies make great gifts for friends, family, & teachers!
Crayola Acrylic Paint
Crayola Paint Brush
Memory Foam Pillow
- Remove the outer cover from a memory foam pillow. Cut a small, square portion out of the corner of the pillow. Set the rest of the pillow aside to create more shapes for your squishy collection (approximately 25 small squishies per pillow). Budget-friendly memory foam pillows can be found at most mass retailers or online.
- With an adult's help, slowly cut away small pieces from your piece of memory foam to reach your desired shape. We made a pizza!
- Mix ½ Tablespoon of water with brown Crayola Acrylic Paint until fully combined. Add more water in small increments if needed. The paint mixture should be smooth, but not runny.
- Using a Crayola Paint Brush, paint the top and sides of the memory foam pizza shape to create the crust.
- Mix different colors of acrylic paint with water to add toppings like cheese, pepperoni, and peppers!
- Let paint dry overnight. Once the paint has dried: squish, squish, squish!
- Use the rest of the pillow to create more pieces for your collection of squishies. Experiment making donuts, watermelon, and other fun shapes. The squishy possibilities are endless!
DIY Squishies Bundle
- Acrylic Paint 6 ct..
- Big Paintbrush Set, 4 ct. Flat