Decorate for fall with a colorful, painted pumpkin!
Crayola Kids' Paint
- Place a pumpkin on a protected surface and a paper plate
- Mix Crayola Kids' Paint with a small amount of water in a plastic cup and mix with a craft stick.
- Pour paint over the pumpkin and allow it to drip down the sides.
- Use a rainbow of colors to create a colorful decoration! Allow it to dry and display.
- For an added accent, add stickers to the pumpkin before you pour paint to create a resist. Remove the stickers after the paint has dried to reveal your design.