Show your love for our planet and celebrate Earth Day with twin ornaments made with Crayola Model Magic!
Model Magic, Blue & Green
Model Magic Shape 'n Cut Tools
Arts & Crafts Brushes, 5 ct.
Super Tips Markers
- Twist same-sized pieces of green and blue Crayola Model Magic together for a marbleized effect.
- Use Crayola Model Magic Shape 'n Cut Tools to roll your Model Magic into a flat, circular shape.
- Make a heart-shaped hole in the center of your Model Magic with your cookie cutter. Set the heart shape aside.
- Create a hole at the top of the ornaments with a drinking straw and let the ornaments dry for a day or so.
- Accent your ornaments and add Earth Day messages with Crayola Glitter Glue and Crayola Super Tips Markers.
- Feed twine through the holes in your ornaments to hang and display—or give as a gift!