Make this Easter more colorful than ever with adorable Crayola Model Magic Egg Ornaments! Design fun patterns of zig-zags, waves, dots, and more.
Model Magic Shape 'n Cut Tools'
Paint Prush or Paper Clip
String or Ribbon
- Using Crayola Model Magic Shape 'n Cut Tools, roll out Crayola Model Magic about ½ inch thick on a smooth, flat surface.
- Press an egg-shaped cookie cutter firmly into the Model Magic, making contact with the surface below. Peel and remove the excess Model Magic away from the outside of the cookie cutter, then remove the cookie cutter completely.
- Be creative! Experiment by twisting Model Magic colors together for a swirled look or add small Model Magic dots to your egg. Model Magic that is fresh from the pack will stick to itself. Dried pieces can be glued together.
- Create a small hole close to the top of your egg shape with the end of a paint brush or a paper clip (adult assistance required).
- Let your ornament dry overnight.
- Cut a piece of string, loop it through the hole in the ornament, and tie a knot using both ends of the string in order to hang your creation.
- Once your ornament has dried, you can decorate with Crayola Markers and Crayola Glitter Glue.
- Hang your Model Magic Egg Ornaments around your home to add color to the holiday!
Model Magic Easter Egg Ornaments Craft Kit
- Broad Line Markers, Classic Colors, 10 Ct.
- Washable Glitter Glue, Bold, 5 Ct.
- Model Magic 0.5-oz. Deluxe Variety Pack, 14 Ct.
- Model Magic Shape 'n Cut Tools