Create customized printing plates with a foam plate and Crayola paint. Stamp your designs on paper, a tote and more for a fun, creative work of art!
Washable Kid's Neon Paint, 10 ct.
- Cut the center circle out of a foam plate to form your transfer plate.
- Use a toothpick to etch in your designs. Be creative and use different shapes and designs.
- Use a sponge brush to stamp paint onto your design.
- Press your painted transfer plate onto your surface of choice, such as paper, a tote bag or another surface.
- Cut out some of your etched shapes to create smaller designs on your project. Set aside to dry completely.