Create a cozy winter mittens garland to hang in your home this winter! White crayon designs are magically revealed when painted over with watercolors.
Crayola Crayons, 24 ct.
Washable Watercolors, 16 ct.
Single Hole Punch
Yarn or Ribbon
- Draw the shape of a mitten on a piece of white watercolor paper with a white crayon. Use the white crayon to fill in your mitten with patterns and shapes!
- Use Crayola watercolor paints to paint over your mittens and reveal your design.
- Let your mittens dry and cut out the mittens.
- Punch holes in either side of the edge of each mitten.
- String a piece of yarn or ribbon through your mittens to create a garland!
Mitten Garland Craft Kit
- Washable Watercolors, 16 ct.
- Blunt Tip Scissors
- Crayola Crayons, 24 ct.