Sculpt your very own snow globe scene! It's so simple to do using just Crayola Model Magic and Crayola Glitter Glue!
- Start by molding Crayola Model Magic into a wintery scene! Experiment mixing and blending two or more colors or Model Magic to make a new color.
- Open the clear upcycled jar you will be using for your snow globe and cover the inside of the lid with Model Magic to make the base for your scene.
- Use your hand or modeling tools to help you create each element of your winter scene, such as a snowman or pine tree! Model Magic that is fresh from the pack will stick to itself. Dried pieces can be glued together.
- Add sparkle and shine with Crayola Glitter Glue! Use a Crayola Paint Brush to spread clear glitter glue around the sides of the jar. Add more glittery details such as snowflakes or dots. Allow to dry 3-4 hours.
- When your scene is completed, place the lid of the jar upside-down on a flat surface. Carefully place the jar over the sculptures and twist it into the lid to secure it in place.