Create a mesmerizing work of galactic art with the help of Crayola Kids' Paint. This addicting painting technique creates a unique design every time - perfect for creating a gallery wall!
Washable Kids' Paint, 10 ct.
Acrylic Paint, 6 ct.
Arts & Crafts Brushes, 5 ct.
Super Tips Markers, 50 ct.
- Combine water and a variety of Crayola Washable Kids' Paint in cups, one color per cup. Mixtures should be smooth but not too watery, enough to flow easily out of the cup.
- Use a separate cup to pour layers of color on top of one another. Alternate colors until you have used all of the paint.
- Cut a piece of contact paper into the desired shape for a paint resist and attach to your canvas.
- Place canvas on top of cup and flip canvas and cup over to lay flat. Pick cup straight up and set aside. Pick up canvas and slightly tilt so that the paint spreads over the entire canvas. If there are any bare spots, pour extra paint from the cup to fill in. To add star accents, dip your Crayola Paint Brush into a different paint color and flick your brush at the canvas.
- Once the paint in completely dry, remove the contact paper to reveal your resist. If there are any spots on the edge of the resist that need a touch up, use 1-2 coats of white Crayola Acrylic Paint.
- Use Crayola Super Tips Markers to write a message in the blank area of your canvas, and display!