Learn how to make a colorful puffy paint rainbow that will entice even the sneakiest leprechaun!
No. 2 Pencils
Foaming Shaving Cream
- Combine ¼ cup Crayola Color Glue with ½ cup foaming shaving cream and stir with a craft stick until fully mixed. Continue to create all of the colors of the rainbow. Helpful hint: you will need to combine 2 colors of Crayola Color Glue to make certain colors like orange or purple.
- Using a Crayola Paint Brush, paint the glue mixtures onto a piece of cardstock to create a rainbow shape.
- Combine ¼ cup Crayola School Glue with ½ cup foaming shaving cream and stir until fully mixed. Use this glue mixture to paint a fluffy cloud at the end of your rainbow!
- Using a Crayola No. 2 Pencil, draw the outline of a pot of gold on a piece of Crayola Construction Paper. Cut the pot of gold out using Crayola Scissors, and glue it to the end of your colorful rainbow.
- Add shiny, gold coins to your creation using Crayola Glitter Glue.