Use Crayola Construction Paper and Crayola Crayons to build garland to hang at your Halloween party. One part spooky, one part silly!
Crayola Construction Paper
Crayola No. 2 Pencil
- Using a Crayola No. 2 Pencil, draw the rounded, triangular outline of piece of candy corn on a piece of white Crayola Construction Paper. Add a spooky or silly face to the candy corn.
- Cut out the candy corn with Crayola Scissors. Color in your design with Crayola Crayons.
- Create a hole on each side of the candy corn using a hole punch.
- Thread a piece of string through the holes you've created, so that the piece of candy corn hangs loosely.
- Use crayons and construction paper to color and build other spooky pieces for your garland like a witch, a vampire, or a cat! Add them to the string and hang to display.