Stained glass* is a colorful way to let your art shine on! Create your own stained glass creation with Crayola Acrylic Paint and Watercolors!
Washable No-Run School Glue, 4-oz.
Crayola Watercolors, 16 ct.
Paint Brushes, 4 ct.
Crayola Acrylic Paint, 6 ct.
Hot Glue Gun (Adult assistance required)
- Pour School Glue into a squeeze bottle. Mix in ½ Tbsp. of black Acrylic Paint to color the School Glue. Add more paint for a darker color.
- Have an adult remove the glass and backing from a picture frame. Place glass on top of printed artwork of your choice. With your glue and paint mixture, trace the artwork directly onto the glass. Let dry.
- Paint the glass with Watercolors. Experiment with blending colors on your stained glass. Let dry.
- Have an adult use a hot glue gun around the edges of the frame to secure the glass to the picture frame.
- Hang or display in a window so that the sun shines through your artwork!
*WARNING: This C.I.Y. craft includes the use of glass and a hot glue gun. Adult assistance is required.
Stained Glass Supply Kit
- Acrylic Paint, 6 ct.
- Washable No-Run School Glue, 4 oz.
- Paint Brushes, 4 ct.
- Watercolors, 16 ct.