Create a colorful bouquet to give to your special valentine! Use Crayola Markers on coffee filters and paper towels to create vibrant, customizable flowers.
Arts and Crafts Paint Brushes
Crayola Cheniile Stems
- Use a Crayola Washable Marker to color a design on coffee filters. Fold the coffee filter over to create a triangle shape. Create enough to make a bouquet!
- Dip the tip of each folded coffee filter in a small amount of water. Watch as the color spreads and wicks! Unfold the filters and place them on a paper towel to dry.
- Once dried, set filters aside. Colors will have bled onto paper towel. Cut out each of the colorful designs on the dried paper towel to fit inside the filters. Feel free to mix and match colors from different flowers for color variety.
- Fold your coffee filter and paper towel over and twist the bottom from the center to create the shape of the flower. Repeat to create all of your flowers.
- Wrap the ends of your flowers with a Crayola Chenille Stem to secure the flower and create the stem.
- To make a bouquet, bunch your flowers together and wrap a chenille stem around the flower stems.