Create a festive mason jar lantern to decorate for Valentine's Day! Make more than one and fill with string lights or Valentine's Day treats!
Construction Paper, 96 ct.
Washable Glitter Paint Set, 6 ct.
Battery Operated Lights
- To create a resist, start by drawing a heart on a piece of paper and cutting it out. Tape your heart to the outside of the jar.
- Using a sponge or sponge tip brush, coat the outside of the jar in Crayola Washable Kids Paint. For extra sparkle, use the Glitter or Metallic paints. Set aside to dry.
- When completely dry, peel away the heart to reveal the resist.
- To create a frosted effect, roll a piece of parchment paper and place inside your jar. Use your fingers to fit it to the inside of your jar.
- Fill your jar with battery operated string lights, sweet treats or Valentine's Day messages!
- Add festive ribbon around the rim of your jar and display!
Valentine's Day Sparkle Lantern Supply Kit
- Construction Paper, 96 ct.
- Washable Glitter Paint Set, 6 ct.