Plant the seeds of counting with your little artist and My First Crayola Paintbrush Pens and Tripod Grip Crayons and Markers
My First Crayola Paintbrush Pens
My First Crayola Tripod Grip Crayons
My First Crayola Tripod Grip Markers
Crayola Construction Paper (pink)
- Trace a circle using the rim of a large plastic cup. Then trace a smaller circle in the middle of the larger one using the cup bottom. Repeat 2 times.
- Color the outer rings of your circles green and the inside rings red with Crayola Tripod Crayons or Markers.
- Make a straight line through the middle of each circle and draw one seed on each side of the line with Crayola Paintbrush Pens. Repeat steps 1-3 with 2 seeds on each side. Repeat the steps again, now with 3 seeds on each side.
- Cut out the circles and then cut each in half along the center line.
- Mix up the pieces and have your little artist match the pieces with the same number of seeds.
My First Crayola Washable Paint Brush Pens