1. Clear a work surface that is in close proximity to an outlet.
2. Choose the initials you would like to create and the Crayola Colored Pencils you would like to include in your monogram.
3. Print and cut out templates of each letter, making the middle letter (last initial) slightly larger. We recommend printing two copies, one to be used for reference off to the side, and one to include for placement within your shadow box.
4. Select the colored pencils you want to feature in each letter (here we chose variations of green, orange and blue). Sharpen to desired length. If you need shorter colored pencils, try using a hand-held sharpener, or ask a parent for help.
5. Lay your templates in place within the shadow box.
6. Begin gluing colored pencils onto the backing, starting with the middle letter. This will help center your monogram within the shadow box. Work your way from the top of the letter to the bottom and then back up the right side, where necessary.
7. Continue gluing colored pencils on until they are all in place.
8. Allow to dry.
9. Close frame & enjoy!