1. Clear a work surface that is in close proximity to an outlet.
2. Choose a letter to create and Crayola Crayons you would like to include in your monogram.
3. Lay crayons inside the shadow box in order of how you'd like them to appear, from top to bottom.
4. Decide which crayons to break based on the letter shape and begin breaking crayons.
5. Once crayons are broken, rearrange them inside the shadow box in the letter to be created. We created a 'P'.
6. Close the shadow box to ensure the monogram fits within the frame of the box. We had to shift our letter a bit so that the scalloping of the frame didn't cover the edge of the crayons.
7. Using a hot glue gun (adults assistance required), glue your crayons into place. To keep the alignment of the crayons, we simply rolled the crayons down a bit before gluing and glued one crayon at a time in their final placement.
8. Using pencil, write out the name of the teacher on the canvas area of the shadow box.
9. Go over the pencil with a Washable Kids' Paint color of your choosing.
10. Allow the paint to dry.