Give broken crayons a second life! Use our new Crayola Crayon Melter and create pumpkin drip art that will add seasonal style to your home -- no hot glue gun or hair dryer required!
Crayola Crayon Melter
- Using the label cutter included with the Crayon Melter, unwrap Crayola Crayons. Break crayons into smaller pieces.
- Load 2-3 crayon pieces of your desired color(s) into the top of Crayon Melter unit
- Plug the Crayon Melter into a power source (adult assistance required). When the red light on the Crayon Melter turns to green, the crayons have melted and the Crayon Melter is ready to use.
- Hold the Crayon Melter unit upright, and place the tip of the Crayon Melter onto the surface of the pumpkin. Rotate the pumpkin up and down to create drip art patterns.
- When the color begins to run out, add more crayons to the Crayon Melter and wait approximately 1 minute for the new crayons to melt.
- Continue to add colors to the Crayon Melter and repeat steps 4 and 5; work around the pumpkin until your design is complete!
- For any additional tips and tricks for how to use the Crayon Melter, feel free to reference the included instruction sheet.