Create a custom print roller for this easy Crayola CIY craft! Use bubble wrap to produce a unique design on a canvas tote bag.
Washable Kids' Paint
Arts and Crafts Paint Brushes
Washable Glue Stick
No. 2 Pencils
Paper Towel Roll
Canvas Tote Bag
- Carefully cut your recycled paper towel roll in half.
- Cut a piece of bubble wrap to fit the size of your roll. Use a Crayola Glue Stick to coat the tube, and then roll the bubble wrap onto the tube. Allow a few minutes to dry.
- Duct tape the sides and bottom of a canvas tote bag to your protected work surface
- Draw the outline of a heart with a Crayola No. 2 Pencil on a piece of cardstock. Helpful hint: Place the piece of cardstock on top of your bag to determine what size heart is needed!
- Cut out the heart using Crayola Scissors. Ask an adult for help if needed! Duct tape each side of the cardstock to the tote bag to secure.
- Fill in the heart with two coats of your favorite shade of Crayola Washable Paint.
- Using a Crayola Paint Brush, lightly dab a different paint color onto the bubble wrap.
- Slowly roll the tube from top to bottom or side to side to create unique designs inside the heart. Let dry 30-60 minutes before adding any additional colors.
- Fill your bag with gear or give as a gift!