Create a colorful, reusable wall calendar to organize your schedule. Use Crayola Watercolors to create a vibrant, splatter spray effect and write in your important events with Crayola Window Markers!
Washable Watercolors, 24 ct.
Washable Super Tips Markers, 50 ct.
Washable Window Markers, 8 ct.
- Outline the grid for your calendar with washi tape on a poster board, creating seven boxes across and five down.
- Drop one or two watercolor tablets into a spray bottle and add warm water. Put on the cap, and shake the bottle to dissolve the watercolor. Create more than one color for a blended effect!
- Spray away! Spray your watercolor mixture onto the poster board. Create a gradient or mix and match colors! Allow to dry.
- Once dry, pull away the washi tape to reveal your calendar grid. Write in the days of the week with a Crayola SuperTips marker.
- Put the frame on your poster board to complete and use Crayola Window Markers to add in the month, days and your events!
Watercolor Calendar Supply Kit
- Washable Watercolors, 8 ct.
- Markers, Dynamic Duos Super Tips
- Washable Window Markers, 8 ct.