Make a colorful, creative matching game with My First Crayola Tripod Grip Markers and Crayons.
My First Crayola Tripod Grip Markers
My First Crayola Tripod Grip Crayons
Crayola No-Run School Glue
Printer paper or cardstock
- Print color wheel and object pictures below.
- Color each section of the wheel a different color (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple) using My First Crayola Tripod Grip Markers and Crayons. Color object pictures according to color name.
- Cut out the color wheel and individual object pictures.
- Glue individual object pictures to the end of clothespins.
- Have your little artist clip on object pictures to the corresponding sections of the color wheel.
My First Crayola Washable Tripod Grip Markers