Create a picture-perfect decoration for mom life using Crayola School Glue and other crafty Crayola tools!
Crayola Coloring Pages
Crayola Crayons, 24 ct.
Crayola Colored Pencils, 12 ct.
Washable No-Run School Glue, 4-oz.
Crayola Blunt Tip Scissors
Arts & Crafts Brushes, 5 ct.
Crayola Acrylic Paint, 6 ct.
Wooden Picture Frame
Photo with Mom
- Print free coloring art from Crayola.com—or draw your own—and color with Crayola Crayons and Colored Pencils. Write a Mother's Day message on your art.
- Cut out images from your coloring art or drawing with Crayola Scissors and set aside.
- To make glue mixture, combine equal parts Crayola School Glue and water in a jar. Save extra mixture for future projects.
- Flip art/drawing over and apply glue mixture to the back with a Crayola Paint Brush. Place art-side up on wooden picture frame and brush glue mixture over the image to adhere it to the frame.
- Sign your work or add embellishments using Crayola Acrylic Paint.
- Place a picture of mom into the frame to complete your Mother's Day gift!
Decoupage Frame Supply Kit
- Acrylic Paint, 6 ct.
- Washable No-Run School Glue, 4 oz.
- Colored Pencils, 12 ct.
- Arts & Crafts Brushes, 5 ct.
- Blunt Tip Scissors
- Crayons, 24 ct.