Celebrate the season with Model Magic ornaments that are fun and easy for the whole family to create!
Crayola Model Magic
Model Magic Shape 'n Cut Tools
Toothpick or Paint Brush
- Using Crayola Model Magic Shape 'n Cut Tools, roll out Crayola Model Magic about ½ inch thick on a smooth, flat surface.
- Press a cookie cutter firmly into the Model Magic, making contact with the surface below. Peel and remove the excess Model Magic away from the outside of the cookie cutter, then remove the cookie cutter completely. Experiment with different wintery-themed cookie cutters like a gingerbread man, snowman, candy cane – and more!
- Add accents and additional details to your shape using different colors of Model Magic.
- Let your ornament dry overnight.
- Cut a piece of string, loop it through the hole in the ornament, and tie a knot using both ends in order to hang your creation.
- Once your ornament has dried completely, you can also decorate Model Magic with Crayola Paint, Crayola Markers, and Crayola Glitter Glue
Model Magic Ornaments Supply Kit
- Model Magic 4-oz. Green
- Model Magic 4-oz. Earthtones
- Model Magic 4-oz. Red
- Model Magic 4-oz. White