Create "thumb-thing" thoughtful with your little artist and My First Crayola Fingerpaints and Palm-Grasp Crayons.
My First Crayola Fingerpaint Kit
My First Crayola Palm-Grasp Crayons
My First Crayola Art Smock
Crayola SuperTips Markers
- Squeeze My First Crayola Fingerpaint onto a paper or plastic plate.
- Dip your little artist’s thumb in the paint and press it on paper to form balloon shapes.
- Draw the outline and string of the balloons as well as a birthday message with Crayola SuperTips Markers.
- Help your little artist sign his/her name with a My First Crayola Palm Grasp Crayon.
- Use paint to create thumbprint cards for all occasions throughout the year!
My First Art Smock