Thanksgiving Place Card Holders
Create Model Magic Turkey Place Card Holders and DIY Thanksgiving Place Cards for your holiday table. This festive Thanksgiving craft will wow the crowd!
- Crayola Model Magic
- Crayola Scissors
- Crayola Signature Sketch & Detail Dual Ended Markers
- Chenille Stems
1 For each Place Card Holder, roll brown Model Magic into 1 medium and 1 small ball. Attach to create the body and face of the turkey.
2 Flatten Model Magic in a variety of colors to create feathers. Attach to back of turkey.
3 Place 2 wiggle eyes on the face.
4 Attach small, triangular piece of orange Model Magic to create a beak under the eyes.
5 Attach small, wavy piece of red Model Magic to create the wattle under the beak.
6 Bend a small section of a chenille stem and push into the body of the turkey to hold the place card. Dry overnight.
7 For each Place Card, cut a small rectangular piece of construction paper. Use markers to write name and gel pens to add flourishes.
8 Place the name tag into the chenille stem to finish the place card.
9 Repeat Steps 1–8 for all your guests & set on your Thanksgiving table!
CIY Staff Tips:
- Model Magic pieces that haven’t dried will easily adhere to one another. For added strength, or to attach dried pieces of Model Magic together, use our No-Run Washable School Glue.
- Model Magic wattle may change color if place card is angry or excited.
- Want more Turkey Day crafts? Find other Thanksgiving craft ideas, including Thanksgiving table decoration inspiration.
- Keep the good times gobbling with free Thanksgiving coloring pages!