We want to help you create the most colorful designs with Crayola Sticker Design Studio!
For best results…
Need more supplies?
- Remove the blue film from your plastic sheet before applying your paint drops.
- A little goes a long way! Be sure not to use too much paint.
- Place your paint drops anywhere on your mat. Experiment different placements for different effects.
- When spreading your paint drops with your roller, be sure to only roll 5-8 times. This will ensure your colors stay vibrant.
- Be sure to plan your designs ahead of time. This will ensure your paint is still wet when transferring.
- If your roller isn’t working, just wipe it clean and begin again.
- When creating with stickers, they must be placed on the mat facedown.
- When creating with stencils, lay them down first, prior to adding and rolling paint.
Easy Clean Up!
- Your kit will work with all Crayola paint!
- Any sticker paper will work when creating your next design.
To clean up, simply run the mat under water in your sink.
- Rinse tools clean with warm water.
- Dry with a paper towel before reuse or storing.
- Don't forget to rinse your stencils and foam stickers. They can be reused to create more designs!
If you have additional questions, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to call or text us at 1-800-272-9652 weekdays between 9 AM and 4 PM Eastern Time. If you would prefer to send us an email, visit our contact us page.