Browse Open Jobs
What is it like to be a part of the most colorful company in the world?
Find out what Crayola believes.
Learn more about the Lehigh Valley, home of Crayola.
Learn more about Crayola
- Kid Inspired Culture
- Casual Dress
- Annual Bonus Potential For All FT Employees
- Company Matched 401k & Employee Value Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- Free Admission For Employees To Crayola Experience
- Community Volunteerism Opportunities
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Generous Product Discounts Onsite & Online
- Onsite Cafeteria & Credit Union
- Option to Purchase Additional Vacation
- Company Sponsored Employee Events
What our employees say about Crayola.
"Crayola is truly a place where you can have the work-life balance people dream of. You can work toward the fulfilling career you dream of without the fear of giving up your family life. I am thankful every day that my journey brought me here to be a Crayolian."
Cindy Donchez, Continuous Improvement
"I love working here at Crayola! This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. It is exciting to learn about Crayola from every aspect ~ the products, the employees, and best of all, the values this company is built on."
Vaughn Edwards, Consumer Affairs
Where We Are in the World
How We Are Organized
Crayola offers an array of in-house opportunities.
- Creative Design
- Global Marketing / Product Development
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- New Product Development
- Research and Development
- Business Development & Licensing
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use any one of Crayola's electronic means of applying for jobs as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting Human Resources at 6102536272 x4115 or via email at email@example.com. Please note: Crayola will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Supplement Poster
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provisions
Connect with Us