Do you offer helpful hints for using the Air Marker Sprayer?
Try these troubleshooting tips to get your Air Marker Sprayer working!
Did your unit turn on? If not…
- Make sure the nozzle collar is unscrewed (counter-clockwise) all the way. Holding the nozzle vertically, let the uncapped marker fall into place. No need to apply pressure! Screw collar until tight (clock-wise). Push the power button to turn unit on. Using a scrap sheet of paper, aim the nozzle and start creating!
Did ink spray out? If not, check the following…
- Make sure the unit is turning on, you should be able to hear it!
- Make sure there is air flow out of the nozzle.
- Make sure the nib of the marker is not deformed, we recommend using a new marker.
- Once these are all checked, turn your unit off and reload marker into the nozzle (tips above).
Did ink spray or just bubble/drip out of the tip? If so…
- Leave the collar locked, twist and pull back on the marker until spray is acceptable. Always making sure to have a new marker!
For Best Results:
- To decrease your unit from moving across the table, place it on textured/soft surface, like a place mat!
- Your unit was just working a second ago? With the unit turned on, squeeze the trigger. This should alleviate the pressure and the motor should start up!
If you have additional questions, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to call or text us at 1-800-272-9652 weekdays between 9 AM and 4 PM Eastern Time. If you would prefer to send us an email, visit our contact us page.