Create your own custom washable paints in minutes following these tips. For additional information and product instructions, visit http://shop.crayola.com/toys/creative-makers/paint-maker-7470800000.html#q=Paint+Maker&start=1 .
If you have additional questions, we would love to hear from you! Feel free to call or text us at 1-800-272-9652 weekdays between 9 AM and 4 PM Eastern Time. If you would prefer to send us an email, visit our contact us page.
- Each color square includes five perforated strips. Remove the plastic backing from the paint strips by bending on the perforated line.
- Follow the Color Mixing Guide to formulate your paint. Only use a total of 5 small strips for any color you mix.
- Fill paint pots with base paint to the fill line, but don't overfill.
- Turn the crank faster to mix the paint more quickly. It can take up to a minute for paint to thoroughly mix. Only turn in one direction.
- If strips don't completely dissolve in 60 seconds, add a small amount of base paint.
- If the crank gets stuck and won't turn, gently lift the paint pot mixer up and down from the back of the unit to release the gears.