Easy to make and fun to squish, DIY Squishies are great gifts for friends, family, and teachers. Plus, they're a creative DIY craft for kids!
1 Remove the outer cover from memory foam pillow and cut a small, square portion out of the corner.
2 With the help of an adult, slowly cut away small portions from your piece of memory foam to reach your desired shape. We made a pizza!
3 In a disposable cup, mix 1/2 Tbsp water with brown acrylic paint until fully combined.
4 Using a paint brush, paint the top and sides of the memory foam pizza shape to create
5 Mix different colors of acrylic paint with water to add toppings like cheese, pepperoni, and peppers! Let dry overnight.
6 Once the paint has dried: squish, squish, squish!
CIY Staff Tips:
- Budget-friendly memory foam pillows can be found at most mass retailers or online.
- Save leftover pillow pieces to create more shapes for your squishy collection.
- Experiment making a donut, watermelon, and other fun shapes.
- Add more water in small increments to your paint mixture if needed
- The mixture should be smooth, but not runny.